Welcome to Education Service Commission
The Education Service Commission is established by article 167 91) of the 1995 constitution of the republic of Uganda and article 168 (1) sets out its functions, authority and autonomy in implementing its mandate.
The approved structure of the Commission comprises two Departments and three Support Units
- The Education Service Department
- The Finance and Administration Department
- The Policy Analysis Unit, Information Science Unit and Procurement Unit
Key functions of the Commission
The following functions of the Commission are spelt out in Section 8 of the Education Service Act, 2002
- To advise the President in performing his or her functions in relation to the Education Service as stipulated under Article 172 of the Constitution.
- To appoint persons to hold or act in any office in the Education Service, to confirm such appointments, to exercise disciplinary control over such persons and to remove them from office.
10th, April 2017
NEW!! Notice to shortlisted applicants for posts in BTVET Institutions Internal Advert 4 and external advert 7 of 2016
Notice to shortlisted applicants for posts in BTVET Institutions Internal Advert 4 and external advert 7 of 2016
This is to inform you that the centres and venues for the interviews will be as follows:
5th, April 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts that have fallen vacant in the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Training Institutes.
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form 3 (1998) to the Secretary, Education Service Commission, P. O. Box 7196, Kampala,to be received not later than 13.04.2017